How do I Lose Weight Around My Hips, Stomach, and Thighs? Discover 8 simple moves that will literally reshape your body in less than 8 weeks.
How many times in the past year have you casually strolled into the gym giving off the impression that you were going to get in great shape. You know what I mean, lose weight, burn some fat, build some lean sexy muscle, tone and tighten your legs and arms. Heck even lower your blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
How many times in the past 10 years of you tried getting into better shape but always seemed to fail?
No matter how many times you have failed, it isn?t necessary your fault. Sadly enough, the government and fitness magazines have been pumping out lies for years now.
Trust me when I tell you, half of what you read in the latest issues of these fitness magazines are not even half true. If you ever pay close attention you will see how they contradict each other on a monthly basis.
So dont get so down about not achieving the results you?ve been ?sweating? after. I doubt that you are going to quit anymore.
Why am I so sure that you will see great results following this plan? Because I know it works, my clients know it works, and you will see it work.
Here is what you need to do in order to tone and tighten your legs, flatten your stomach and shrink your hips to a normal sexy size. Simply follow this workout and you will be amazed with your new body. You are allowed a 45 second break in between sets.
Oh don?t forget that you need to follow a well balanced meal plan.
High Knee Drill * warm up exercise- do this for 3-5 minutes.
1. Stand in place with feet hip width apart.
2. Drive knee up towards chest and quickly place the foot back on the ground.
3. Drive other knee up in a moderate to fast jog with minimal ground contact time.
Squat Jump 3 sets of 15 reps
1) Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, trunk flexed forward slightly with back straight in a neutral position.
2) Arms should be in the ?ready? position with elbows flexed at approximately 90?.
3) Lower body where thighs are parallel to ground.
4) Explode vertically and drive arms up.
5) Land on both feet and repeat.
6) Prior to takeoff extend the ankles to their maximum range (full plantar flexion) to ensure proper mechanics.
Boxing 2 sets of 45 seconds
1. Start by fitting yourself with the proper sized gloves.
2. Next you want to hit the bag with a variety of movements. For example a left jab with a right cross, body punches, right cross only.
3. Proceed to hit the bag for the required time or however your cardiovascular program is designed.
Lateral Lunge on Box 3 sets of 15 reps
Start position: Stand with feet hip width apart. Place hands on waist or out to sides for stability.
Step laterally 2-3 feet and place foot onto a box 12-24? high. Bend knee into a lunge.
Pushing off foot, return to start position. Continue with same leg or alternate as prescribed.
Remember to keep head and back upright in a neutral position. Shoulders and hips should remain squared at all times.
Burpees 3 sets of 10 reps
1. From a standing position, jump as high as possible and land down on your feet with your hands on the ground.
2. Kick your feet back. For a moment you will be in a push up position and jump back up again as fast as possible.
3. Repeat for the required repetitions
Hamstring Curl 3 sets of 15 reps
1) Assume back lying position on floor. Place hands at sides with palms down on floor.
2) Start position: Place heels of both feet on top of stability ball. Raise hips off floor.
3) Curl heels toward glutes by flexing at the knee. Hips should remain off floor.
4) Return to start position.
5) Remember to maintain stability of ball by utilizing muscles in the trunk and core. To increase difficulty, cross arms hands over chest to take away base of support.
Plank 2 sets of 45 seconds
1. Start by placing your forearms on the ground and forming a plank with your forearms and feet.
2. Hold this position keeping your body parallel to the ground for the required time.
Side Plank 2 sets of 45 seconds
1. Lay on the ground on one side. Raise your body using one forearm and support it in this raised position for the required time.
2. Lower your body and repeat on the other side.
3. Remember to keep your head, neck and body in a straight line.